End of Volume 2~
Monthly Archives: May 2015
- missing bubbles
- Wateji -> Wategi
- The banners of the Juuteki shall rise up again. -> The blood of the Juuteki shall boil up once again.
- ah! d- -> -qin army! army! (guessing chinese scanlators didn’t realise this was an echo?)
- the enemy is a formidable fighter himself, my lord -> It would seem the enemy is quite the courageous fellow. (actually typo’d here… going to fix.)
So, we’ve been thinking about this for a while and finally gotten off our asses to do it. We’ll be releasing a draft each chapter a few hours after the Chinese raw comes out based on that and re-releasing a HQ version off Japanese raws after a week (as normal). So a few things to note.
- We’re translating from Chinese to English for these drafts so it may be slightly inaccurate and will be TLC’d on the HQ version from the Japanese raw.
- I’ll simply be updating these posts with the HQ version when it comes out rather than making a new one all the time.
- You can tell it’s a draft because the raws look like ass, it’s marked as v0 on batoto and we also helpfully included this awesome watermark! Seriously… anyone who watermarks manga deserves to be shot.
- If you see any errors (grammar etc.) you can leave them here in the comments and we’ll fix them in the HQ release.
- Still looking for a raw provider. E-mail us if you can help out. We can offer you many turnips.
So file server’s finally down for good.
I’ve copied the volume batch files to mega and you can find these on the DDL page at the top. We’re using mega only because it’s the easiest to maintain. I’ll get off my ass sometime and upload batch files for volumes 37-39 sometime this weekend.
Let me know if any volumes are corrupt etc. Already found one which I’ll have to replace.
Anyway, here’s the release: