edit: Added HQ. Differences:
- Page 40-41: Added floating text.
- Page 45: Added Authors Note.
- Page 52: You looking down on us or something? -> you’re not going to tell me some crap like “Oh, I’m just a vassal”, are you?
- Minor editing.
Ad Astra will be out next week due to busy schedules.
Chapter 440: MF | Read Online
Previous draft of chapter 439 was missing the first 2 pages and coloured page text so here’s a new post with the HQ version!
Fun fact: Redrawing coloured pages with a mouse gives you hand cramps.
Very few other changes:
- page 31: trump card -> hand
- page 32: sigh -> eh!?
edit: re-added corrected version with completely redrawn chapter title.
Chapter 439: MF | Read Online
Not going to bother redrawing coloured text on LQ releases. Probably going to change in the Japanese raw anyway…
Next chapter of Ad Astra should be out on Wednesday or Thursday~
Chapter 439v0 DRAFT: Read Online
Shin, High Priest of the Church of Sei.
HQ Chapters will be out on Mondays instead of Saturdays for Winter / however long we have snow Down Under.
Edit: Updated with HQ version. Also Kingdom is on break this week. Chapter 439 will be out released in the July 23rd edition of Young Jump.
- The ambition that he holds in his heart, confidently pushing him towards fulfilling his dream. -> His presence that cleanses the heart, and the bond that ties them which strengthens their resolves towards their dreams.
- Especially the figureheads such as rishi and the four pillars. -> Starting with the figureheads such as rishi and the four pillars;
- That is what Shouheikun claims. And of course, I am fully intent on seeing this through. -> And of course… both Shouheikun and I am fully intent on seeing this through.
- And lastly… we will revive the six great generals of Qin -> And eventually… we will revive the six great generals of Qin
- Minor grammar fixes
Chapter 438: MF | Read Online
Well, no idea where the chinese scans are but here’s the latest chapter.
Edit: For those wondering about the Chinese names:
All the text in the square blocks is extracted from the Chinese text.
i.e. As described on the first page: The Shiji, Records of the Grand Historian etc.
The Japanese raw actually puts the Chinese text into these bubbles and provides a smaller Japanese translation of it. It’s our pretty clunky way of dealing with it.
Chapter 437: MF | Read Online