Alright, so I’ve gotten a large number of emails this week linking me raws online so rather than replying, I’ll just address them all here.
- Going forward, we’ll only be using raws off Share.
- The latest I’ve ever seen a Share raw come out is Thursday the following week.
- We won’t be doing any releases off Chinese scans.
- I will not be replying to any emails linking me raws.
- Only email me if you find a Japanese raw. I still won’t reply but I’ll take a look at it to see how good it is.
- If you can’t tell the difference between Chinese, Japanese and Korean, go here – http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-Chinese,-Japanese,-and-Korean-Writing-Apart
- If you STILL can’t tell the difference, do not email me.
- This is going to piss off some people. Oh well.
If you are a godly cleaner that wants to clean raws from web sources like at http://raw.senmanga.com/Kingdom/472/1 contact me. You will need to be able to redraw to stitch the double pages together and check / search for the raws yourself.
If you are able to purchase the Young Jump magazine every Thursday or obtain it by questionably legal means earlier, contact me. You provide the scanner and we’ll pay for your magazine subscription.
If you are neither of these, thanks for your offer but we probably aren’t hiring you. I’ve had offers from several people to translate from Korean and Vietnamese. I believe I’ve replied to you all but if I missed any, we aren’t looking for any other language translators. We don’t have any way to TLC your translations and re-translating from another translation is like playing Chinese whispers.
Spoilers in Comments
Please do not post spoilers in the comments. Linking to spoilers is fine but don’t say what happens in them. We don’t have any spoiler tags because this is a free site so play nice.