Forgot to add the download links to dropbox again… Will do it once I get home. edit: dropbox is updated
Ok, just read the comments in the previous post. May as well clarify some points.
We/Us in anything below means Turnip Farmers (i.e. gongitraped and oshit) and not Sense Scans or anyone under that scanlation group. I means oshit.
- Comments from us will always be highlighted in blue. check this post’s comments for an example.
- This blog is hosted on workpress.com, a blogging platform. That means we don’t own it and don’t have any control over ads or whatever. Ad revenue from any ads seen on this website go to wordpress.com and not us.
- In reality, there is no functional purpose for this site. This site only exists for the purposes of differentiating ourselves from Sense Scans.
- We don’t host the scans anywhere and don’t care if you re-upload them to anywhere. Sense Scans is responsible for that and might care? but as far as we’re concerned, we just translate, edit and typeset image files that disappear once we hit save in Adobe Photoshop.
- There are no benefits to scanlating Kingdom except that Kingdom is made available in English. I don’t know why we do this. If someone else wants to do it, go ahead.
- I believe Sense is using the digital magazine release for raws now. These raws get released at Thursday 00:01 a.m. Japan Standard Time (JST). Turnaround from these raws is anywhere between 12 to 36 hours (usually) due to timezone differences and depending on availability of redrawers or other staff from Sense Scans. This release took 31 hours from digital raw release to be released on Sense Scans’ website. If you want to speed it up, learn to redraw and go join Sense Scans or release your own scans I guess?
- You all should probably stop responding to the morons in comments. We don’t moderate the comments section or care much if anyone is flaming us. We read the comments pretty much only twice a week: just after we release and just after we release the following chapter.